Homemade cosmetics - workshop
In this class Ana Coito and I will show you how to make your own skin care products! Homemade cosmetics are kind to you, to our earth, and may even save you some money. Perfect to make for yourself or to give as gifts.
What we will do in this class:
- Learn why homemade cosmetics are good for you and for the environment.
- Learn how to read cosmetic labels and identify harmful ingredients in industrial cosmetics.
- Which ingredients in cosmetics are especially good: an introduction to cold-pressed oils and essential oils.
- Make your own cosmetics. We will make:
Anti-aging face cream
- Tips for making a natural hair and face mask.
At the end of the day, you'll be able to take home your own cosmetics! We will also provide you with a handout with all the recipes and information from this workshop.
All raw materials are organic and of high quality. All information is scientifically based. Ana Conto is a scientist and has a Ph.D in neuroscience. She has been making her own skin care products for years! Learn more about her and what she offers on Ana's website: https://brainchoices.com . The course can be done in English or German.
Ana and I are very excited to welcome you to this course! Sign up now!
Instructor Stefanie Inniger and Ana Coito
Participants 10 free places
Costs CHF 120